Monday 23 January 2012

Review - MAC Iced Delights Wintercool Lip Bag!

Hey all!

Ok so I wanted to do a little post for you on the MAC Iced Delights Wintercool Lip Bag. I must admit I've been so excited for this to arrive so when it showed up on my doorstep in all its cardboard box glory (along with MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle' and MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing) I opened it and tested it out pretty much straight away :)

The first thing I noticed was that the bag was a lot larger than I expected, which is good as I will definitely find a use for it. I thought I'd end up discarding it with it being too small to store make up in.






The white packaging is stunning in my opinion, it makes the products look very luxurious and expensive. I actually think I prefer it to the black! (Whether that's just because it's a novelty or not I don't know??)



The swatch picture isn't very good as the products are so nude and sheer but in reality they look gorgeous!
I did a simple look with them to test them out and I really do love them when they're all used together...





I took this picture around 3 or 4 hours ago and the colour is still going strong :) Good old MAC!

Anyways hope you all enjoyed this post and let me know if anyone has any of the Glitter and Ice range :)


Until next time....

Raphaelle xXx



12 comments:

  1. Nice swatches and pictures.
    http://www.beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - really fresh looking :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these colors, can you let me know what colors they are? I would really love to buy them. bTW you have amazing teeth LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo pretty! The lip combo looks AMAZING! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, i LOVE this set. I should of got it, maybe its not too late... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lip color is beautiful!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girls thanks for all your lovely comments means a lot! I will follow you all if I'm not already :) x

    Nettiema, just had a look at the colours for you - the lipstick is called Creme D'Nude, the Lip liner is called Stripdown, and the Cremesheen glass is called Fashion Whim :) It would be cheaper over all to buy the lip bag as it's £31, to buy them separately would cost around £44 (Plus the white packaging is lovely :)) Hope this helps! x

    Aubrey it's definitely not too late it's totally worth the money!! I got mine off the Debenhams website x

    Take care ladies thanks again!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post & very lovely blog! I love how it turned out! Now following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Hun! Just found your blog- love it! That lip bag looks great- you can really pull off nude lips! xxx

    http://insidemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww thank you girls, I am now following you back :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Thank you so much...I love Cream D'Nude and Stripdown which I have now to add Fashion Whim to my collection. x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty nude lip! Love your blog btw. Now following :)

    ReplyDelete