Thursday 19 January 2012

Make up Haul!!


Hey all!

I nipped into town today and couldn't resist purchasing a few little gems that caught my eye (as you do... in my case more often than not :D) Plus I wanted something to write about in my blog so I guess that's kind of a valid reason to splurge... sort of :) Anyways I'd love to share my beauty buys with you all so here goes....

Ok so this is everything I bought......




I bought these from superdrug...


Johnson's daily essentials fragrance free wipes - £1.51 (half price! those 2 words always put a smile  on my face no matter what the original price is!)
Gosh Cream Foundation Primer - £13.99, this is going in my Professional make up kit if it's any good :)
Barry M Nail Effects in 319 Foil - £3.99 I already have the gold so I needed this one obvs ;)
Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in 4 - £4 (instead of £4.99) 



These were from Boots....


17 BB Blemish Balm in Medium - £4.99 (instead of £6.99) I've always wanted to try this as I've heard good reviews and the price persuaded me :D
17 Peep Show Mascara - £5.29 (instead of £6.29)
17 Peep Show Eye shadow Quad - Free with the mascara! Bonus!


And finally I bought this from Debenhams...


Benefit Moon Beam - £18.50

I am sooo happy with my purchases!! And as you can see I got some right little bargains yayy :) I'm planning on doing a couple of reviews... On the 17 BB Blemish Balm and maybe one or two more. If anyone wants me to review any of these products just let me know :)

I love looking at other peoples beauty buys... What have you been splashing out on recently???

Until next time...

Raphaelle xXx







6 comments:

  1. Wow! You got some great bargains hun! Lovely little post! Love your blog too! Can't wait to see what else you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks chick! just purchased some illamasqua stuff online so will be doing a blog about those in the near future :) follow and i'll follow back? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul dear! I've been wanting to try the Benefit High Beam for SO long now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's anything like the moon beam Phoebe get it!! I swatched it on my hand before and it's gorgeous! Didn't know which one to get myself but the lass behind the counter told me to get the moon beam as I'm olive skinned (although personally I think I'm pale as anything!!) take care! x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by am following as of now :)
    will be excited to see how your blog develops.
    snap im also a newbie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Anastasia I look forward to seeing yours develop too :) xx

      Delete