Saturday 21 January 2012

Illamasqua haul!!


  Hey all!!

I'm so excited, my Illamasqua stuff came today!! So... naturally... I will share my buys with you :) I got this stuff to add to my professional make up kit and I must say I'm really pleased with it all :) It only took two days to arrive and was packaged really nicely :) They included a sample of their new perfume, 'Freak'.






I absoloutely LOVE the lip gloss shades )


In more detail...


Illamasqua lipstics...
Brick red colour - Encounter
Berry colour - Drench
Bronze colour - Utopia


Illamasqua Lipgloss

Nude - Absorb
Pink - Electrify



Powdered Metal

Colour - Erzule



Pencils for eyes, lips, face and body

Pink - Torment
Black - Eerie
Grey - Classic
Brown - Uncanny

Hope you can make out everything ok from the photos. The colours are all lovely, I've just swatched them so far but they look really nice.. especially the glosses and powdered metal! The liners are all matte and since I've swatched them I've blunted them slightly so they're suitable for use on the eyes and lips without being scratchy, and the colour glides on really nicely. Overall I am extremely happy with them as I got them all in the sale and they ranged from just £5 to £10 each (RRP was more than double on all of them!!) If anyone would like me to do a review on any of these products just let me know :)

Sale ends on Monday if anyone wants to pick up some bargains!

Hope everyone liked this post!! Take care :)

Until next time...

Raphaelle xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment