Tuesday 24 January 2012

NOTD!!


Hey guys!!

Well it's not exactly nails of the day, more like nails of the past few days lol. Plus they're not all mine. It was my Mam's birthday on Sunday and we had lots of visitors all day so I asked if I could paint my cousins nails as I miss doing them and mine all broke :( so I'm currently in the process of regrowing them. Then just after I'd finished doing them my other little cousin came up to me and was like 'pleeeeaaase can you do my toenails now Raphy??' so I ended up doing hers as well :) here's a few pics... Sorry they're not great I know they're a bit blurry.... but here they are non the less....





For these nails I used No7 Stay Perfect nail colour in 'Totally Teal' and I stuck a diamante on each nail ( I have a MASSIVE thing about diamantes on nails recently I think it makes a simple nail look so much more detailed and pretty!)



And for these nails I used Barry M Nail Paint in the colours 119 'Baby Pink' and 264 'Pink Iridesent'. Then I put a fuschia heart diamante on each big toenail.

I did these on Sunday and before I started this post I thought I'd do my toenails too, just to add to the blog a bit (besides they needed doing anyways!)
So here's my toes...





For this I used Barry M Nail Paint in 308 'Berry' with a little purple flower diamante on each big toenail.

I just stick the diamantes on with nail glue and then brush on a top coat and they last for a good week or so.

Anyhow ladies I really hope you liked this post :)

Until next time...


Raphaelle xXx

6 comments:

  1. The toe designs are too cute! Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Hollie! I got the gems in my stocking for Xmas and have been hooked ever since! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous designs! Love how you did your toes too- nothing nastier than horrible feet! haha. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nails!

    I also love your Illamasqua haul...I wish delivery to the US wasn't so expensive..otherwise I'd be ordering from them all the time lol. and it seems like all the good Illamasqua makeup is always sold out on sephora.com :-(

    xoxo Aisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty NOTD hunny! :) I adore your blog background, it's adorable! I love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments girls! Yes I think it's a must to have nice feet haha! Aww that's a shame Aisha I hope Sephora restocks all the good stuff!!

    'Vintage Makeup' I love your background too just checked out your blog I am now a follower :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete