Thursday 26 January 2012

Mini Clothes Haul/OOTN!!

Hey Guys!!

I thought I'd share with you a couple of bits I got today :) I went to town with my friend to get something to wear for Saturday (as we are hitting the town!) and we popped into New Look, well I say popped.. I think we dragged half the shop into the changing rooms with us!! ... I was avoiding River Island and Top Shop as they weren't in my price range today unfortunately. Boo :(

Anyways I ended up picking up these...




The blouse was £14.99 and the bracelets were £7.99 (Both from New Look) and I will be wearing these on Saturday along with a long plain black vest top I also bought (£7.99) and black leggings or possibly jeggings, along with these bad boys I got for Christmas off my amazing friend....


Just LOVE them!!!! (they're a burgandy colour, pic makes them look darker) think they may well be up there as some of my fave shoesies :D I might even do a post on some of my shoes... I'm almost as obsessed with shoes as I am with make up... Almost ;) Will most likely get some pics up of my outfit on the night and post them on here :) Don't know how to do my nails though... maybe gold with a little pearl on each nail?? What do you think??

I also got this beauts dress from New Look which was £19.99 and will probably be wearing this on my Birthday night out (My birthday's 9th Feb but we shall be tearing it up on the 11th - can't wait!!)


I totally love this dress!! You can't see it very well on the picture but it has brown and turquoise feathers on it and looks lovely on!! Will have to dress it up with some accessories... maybe some feather drop earrings...

Eeeek I love how much more excited you get for a night out when you have something new to wear!!

Anyway I'm off to get some beauty sleep, day of make up coursework and pampering (ready for Sat!) ahead of me tomorrow! And maybe a cheeky post... if you're lucky ;) Take care lovely ladies!!


Until next time....

Raphaelle xXx



5 comments:

  1. I have that sheer blouse in the black, I'm really loving New Look atm, I'm in need of something new to wear for Sat night though, oooh shopping :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress, it's really pretty :)
    And those shoes are amazing!!!

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blouse is so beautiful. I need to go to new look as soon as possible. Maybe there is one waiting for me ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those burgundy heels are so adorable! great find :)

    My blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comments girls really appreciate them. If I wasn't following you already I am now :) xx

    ReplyDelete