Thursday 19 January 2012

Newbie!!

Hey everyone :)

Ok sooo..... I've decided to join the wonderful world of blogging!! I know I'm a bit late in jumping on the bandwagon but hey... it's never to late in my opinion ;) and I thought seeing as though I'm just starting out in my Master Make up Artistry course I could blog my way through it, testing out new make up and sharing the tips and tricks I learn along the way :) The course I'm doing is from QC Make up Academy and so far i JUST LOVE IT!! hence the inspiration for my blog name... ta daaa!! Original i know =D

So I'm training to be a make up artist and I think it's quite safe to say that I am literally obsessed and totally in love with Beauty and make up, so I'd love to share my journey, obsession, reviews and anything that sparks my interest with anyone who's willing to listen :) It's my chance to give a little bit back as I have found many reviews on different products so helpful in the past.

Anyways I really hope you enjoy my blog and I'm looking forward to checking out many others along the way!

Until next time....

Raphaelle xXx




No comments:

Post a Comment