Friday 20 January 2012

FOTN!!

Hey all!

Went out for a few drinkies tonight to watch the other half play darts (I don't usually go but I thought what the hell I'll go for a little tipple :P) and thought I'll share with you how I did my make up, just because I love seeing how other people do theirs :) Anyhow here we go....










Sorry if the images aren't great, my bedroom has the crappiest light in the history of the world, and I vow to do any more facial images during the day :) It wasn't a full on look as I was only going to our local pub for a couple of drinks so I left the falsies off...

Ok so I used...

Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation NC30

Benifit Dandelion Blusher

Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 02 

Gosh Eyebrow Kit (I think there's only one set of colours, I use the darkest one anyways)

Urban Decay Naked Palette - Half baked on the lid, Dark Horse in the crease and virgin to highlight.

No7 Gel liner, Black (was limited edition last summer which is a shame because I love it!)

Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara

Loreal Glam Shine Crystals in Coral Strass

Ok guys hope you all like this post I'm off to get some beauty sleep :) take care all!

Until next time...

Raphaelle xXx







4 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty look ♥ I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyebrows look really defined in this look, i must go and have a look at the GOSH eyebrow kit now! Love the look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant!
    Thank you so much following me, I'm following you too now, your blog looks great :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks girls, yeh Beth that gosh brow kit is very good i recommend it! Although my brows are literally black naturally lol. Scarlett ur welcome lovin your blog too, some lovely looks!! Take care xx

    ReplyDelete