Thursday 17 January 2013

YSL Golden Glosses












Top picture from left to right - #51, #53, #47



Hello lovelies,

Ok so today I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite lip products - YSL Golden Glosses. Now I'm very much a lip gloss girl, especially glittery glitzy glosses with lots of shimmer and shine, and these are right up my street! 

First of all, like with all YSL products, the packaging is so elegant. I love reapplying these on a night out, they make me feel so classy :) I have to say YSL are one of my favourite brands as far as visuals go, the gold design they always use on their products is really eye catching, I think we all need a bit of luxury in our handbag ;)

The consistency is quite thick but by no means sticky, and considering how glittery they are there's no rough, grainy feel on the lips caused by the glitter. The colour pay off on the lips is quite sheer but so so shimmery/glittery. I think the only downside for me is the smell of the glosses, they smell quite melony and I'm not a big fan of melon, but they look so nice on the lips it's something I'm willing to overlook :) They're wearable over lipsticks but they also look beautiful on their own, I wear them both ways depending what look I want to go for. The purple one is stunning over a fuchsia lipstick! I intend to add a few more of these beauties to my collection but at £22 a pop it'll only be when I can afford to treat myself.

What are your thoughts on YSL Golden Glosses? Do you own any?

take care beauties

Raphaelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment