Wednesday 16 January 2013

FOTD - Cinema Date






Hello lovelies!

I went to the cinema this afternoon with some friends to watch Les Miserables (I'm warning you now if you go to watch it make sure you wear waterproof mascara and take plenty of tissues!) and I thought I'd share with you what I wore make up wise. I do apologise for the crappy quality of the photos my camera lead's broke and I'm having to make do with my iphone/ipad in the meantime. I know you can't see the colours very well but you get an idea!

Face - Benefit 'Porefessional' Primer
Urban Decay Naked Foundation
Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Powder
Benefit 'Bella Bamba' Blusher
Mac MSF in 'Gold Deposit'
Brows - Benefit 'Browzings'
Eyes - Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Eye Pallette in 'Rosewood'
Mac Fluidline Gel Liner
Benefit 'The're Real' Mascara
Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in 'Lollipop'

If anyone would like any reviews on these products at any time please let me know and I'll be happy to oblige (with better photos aswell!)

Take care lovelies!

Raphaelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment